Join us on Sunday, March 29 at 12pm for an online workshop to learn about your rights as Care Workers during the coronavirus crisis. Let’s support each other and share the right information!
In this workshop, we will discuss:
- Tips for doing our work safely
- The right to refuse unsafe work
- The right to leave the house when we’re not on a shift
- What’s happening with our immigration applications
- Access to health care
- Access to Employment Insurance
- Access to other supports and more!
Care Workers are doing important work caring for those who need it during this crisis. We deserve respect and support. That means access to health care, decent work and LANDED STATUS NOW!
RSVP below! Let us know your questions before the workshop at email@example.com.
Please share our Facebook event and invite your friends.