Join us on Saturday, August 22 at 1pm for an online workshop to learn about your rights as Care Workers during the coronavirus crisis.
There are lots of changes and announcements happening, so we want to make sure Care Workers get the right information to support each other!
In this workshop, we will discuss:
- How to maintain your immigration status in Canada
- The NEW policy about expedited work permits
- The NEW policy about biometrics collection exemption for temporary residence applicants
- The NEW policy about expired work permit renewal
- The right to leave the house when we’re not working
- Access to income supports if I am laid off or have reduced hours
Over these last couple of months, Care Workers, farmworkers, refugees, undocumented people, international students, and migrant sex workers have been speaking out about the issues we have been facing during this crisis. We have united together to demand decent work, family unity, and a life with safety and dignity. On July 4th, we joined together in the streets to call for FULL and PERMANENT immigration status for ALL of us. AND our voices were heard across the country in every newspaper and news show!
We are loud, we are strong, and we will continue to fight until we win #StatusForAll NOW!
Register below! Let us know your questions before the workshop at [email protected]